Friday, January 19, 2007

Eat Cake




My twins birthday is next month, so I've been working on their party invites. Their favorite colors are Purple (Lauren) and Orange (Sean). So, trying to make that work, I got out my Color Coach and tried to find orange and purple that didn't look horrible together. This is what I came up with. I used Apricot Appeal for the base. I used my markers to ink the cake with Certainly Celery and Lavender Lace, then stamped on Shimmery White cardstock. I used the Ticket punch to notch the corners, then layered on Certainly Celery. I used my new Crop-o-dile tool to punch out and set Lavender Lace eyelets, then mounted on LL cardstock. It's hard to tell from the picture, but I did stamp the background design using Apricot Appeal ink on the AA cardstock.

No comments:

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Counter