Monday, November 3, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
If you’re looking for quick and easy cards to make that have a real “wow” factor, then this class is perfect for you! You’ll use the Upsy Daisy stamp set and Urban Garden designer paper to create these four stunning cards and a sleek little box to hold them in.
Date: Thursday September 25
Time: 9am- 12pm (or when you finish)
Location: Krista's house (email for directions)
Please email me to sign up for this class: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stamps: Upsy Daisy
• Inks: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss Classic inks
• Paper: Urban Garden DP, Whisper White CS, Not Quite Navy CS, Medium Whisper White envelopes
• Accessories:, Snail adhesive, sticky strip, 2-way glue pen, Baja Breeze & Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Edge punch, ticket corner punch, 1/16” handheld punch, ¾” circle punch, 1” circle punch, paper snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig (optional), Stampin’ Scrub, Stampin’ Mist, Paper Trimmer & Scoring Blade, bone folder, silver brads
*Please note, the supply list is what we will be using. You are only asked to bring a paper trimer with scoring blade, bone folder and paper scissors if you have them.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
These are cute little box/bags. We used the new Bella Rose designer series paper and the new scallop edge punch. How fun!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Simple Serif Alphabet & Numbers stamp set
Kraft card stock
Old Olive Prints Designer Series paper
Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Kraft taffeta ribbon
Black hemp twine
Silhouettes Décor Elements
Old Olive Flower Fusion
On Board Timeless Type
1/16" Hole punch
8-1/2" x 11" frame
- Apply Silhouettes Décor Elements to frame glass, then lay glass in frame.
- Lay Old Olive Prints Designer Series paper into frame behind glass.
- Tie Kraft taffeta ribbon around edge of frame, and close back of frame.
- Lay On Board Timeless Type letters H, O, M, and E face down on Kraft card stock, trace outline, and cut out. Adhere paper to letters, and sand edges using sanding block.
- Stamp "Est. 08" in Basic Black ink on Kraft card stock.
- Cut out and punch hole in end using 1/16" Circle punch. Thread Black hemp twine through hole and tie to On Board letter H.
- Adhere medium white halfback pearl from Pretties Kit to center of Flower Fusion flower.
- Adhere flower to On Board letter O.
- Punch two holes in On Board letter E using 1/16" Circle punch. Insert Black brads.
- Adhere letters to glass using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Here's him actually on the track driving!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
The Family Treasure's Scrapbook Class in now available for mailing! If you live far from me, or can't attend the class at my house, this is for you! You will receive all the materials needed (note: No stamping required) to create this scrapbook. The paper will be cut and labled for you. All you need to do is assemble and add pictures and embelishments! You will receive your instructions in a seperate email from me. You will need to provide your own adhesives. Recommended is Mono Multi Purpose Adhesive (For adding paper to chipboard cover), Sticky strip and then SNAIL adhesive for inside pictures, etc.
The price of this class is $30 plus $4.80 for Priority mail shipping. Please allow 2 weeks to receive your kit, as items may need to be ordered from Stampin' Up! and then I need to cut and ship to you!
To Order this class, please click the Pay Pal button below.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
(This class is available for mailing if you can't attend. Please email me for more information)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Saturday, April 26, 2008
- 4" Chipboard coasters made into picture frame. (please bring picture of daughter)
- Acrylic Post it note holder
- Pentel RSVP pen
To register for the class, please email me at email@example.com!
Cost will be $20.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
TOGETHER FOREVER STAMP SET
CARD STOCK WHISPER WHITE 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK BASHFUL BLUE 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK OLD OLIVE 12X12
RIBBON GROSGRAIN OLD OLIVE 5/8 INCH
BRADS RHINESTONE CIRCLES ICE
RUB ONS LOVE BIRDS
1. Stamp flower image in VersaMark ink twice on Old Olive card (3" x 6").
2. Adhere Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon around front of card.
3. Stamp flower image in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock (1-3/4″ x 2″), and daub pastels over ink while still wet using Poppin’ Pastels technique.
4. Remove rhinestone from rhinestone brad, and adhere to center of flower. Layer on Bashful Blue card stock (2″ x 2-1/4″) using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Apply Rub-Ons image to card.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Hello everyone. Sorry for not posting in forever, but well, life, kids, kids school, soccer, yoga, etc. You get the idea. So, here's a cute card idea for Mother's Day. And, I promise to start posting more. ;) Stamps:
BLOOMING WITH LOVE STAMP SET
CARD STOCK VERY VANILLA 8 1/2X11
WATERCOLOR PAPER 3.75 INCHES X 5 INCHES
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PRINTS OLD OLIVE 12 X 12 DBL SIDED
STAZON PAD JET BLACK
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD BORDERING BLUE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD OLD OLIVE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CREAMY CARAMEL
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD PURELY POMEGRANATE
PUNCH HANDHELD 1/16 INCH CIRCLE
COLUZZLE CUTTING SYSTEM STARTER SET
RIBBON TAFFETA VERY VANILLA 3/8 INCH
1. Adhere Old Olive Prints Designer Series paper (4" x 4-1/4″) to Very Vanilla card.
2. Tie Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon around front of card.
3. Stamp flower image in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper. Watercolor stamped image using Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, and Purely Pomegranate ink and Aqua Painter. Let dry.
4. Stamp greeting in Jet Black StazOn ink next to flower image.
5. Cut out stamped image and greeting using Coluzzle Cutting System. Punch hole in top of circle using 1/16″ Circle punch, and tie to card using linen thread.