Hello everyone. Sorry for not posting in forever, but well, life, kids, kids school, soccer, yoga, etc. You get the idea. So, here's a cute card idea for Mother's Day. And, I promise to start posting more. ;) Stamps:
BLOOMING WITH LOVE STAMP SET
CARD STOCK VERY VANILLA 8 1/2X11
WATERCOLOR PAPER 3.75 INCHES X 5 INCHES
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PRINTS OLD OLIVE 12 X 12 DBL SIDED
STAZON PAD JET BLACK
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD BORDERING BLUE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD OLD OLIVE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CREAMY CARAMEL
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD PURELY POMEGRANATE
PUNCH HANDHELD 1/16 INCH CIRCLE
COLUZZLE CUTTING SYSTEM STARTER SET
RIBBON TAFFETA VERY VANILLA 3/8 INCH
1. Adhere Old Olive Prints Designer Series paper (4" x 4-1/4″) to Very Vanilla card.
2. Tie Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon around front of card.
3. Stamp flower image in Jet Black StazOn ink on watercolor paper. Watercolor stamped image using Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, and Purely Pomegranate ink and Aqua Painter. Let dry.
4. Stamp greeting in Jet Black StazOn ink next to flower image.
5. Cut out stamped image and greeting using Coluzzle Cutting System. Punch hole in top of circle using 1/16″ Circle punch, and tie to card using linen thread.