Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Product from Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! has announce a new product line called Decor Elements. It is a line of decorative vinyl products for use in home decor, either on walls or other items like wood furniture, frames, etc. Best of all, it's removable! What a great way to change the look of a room. Demonstators are able to pre-order now, but it will be available to customers beginning July 1. The first launch will be 100 items in white, chocolate or kraft colors. They will be images, quotes and indivdual letters to create your own sayings. I will post more after I get my samples and play around with them.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for entering my cake pan giveaway! I accidently deleted your comment though... oops! I've added you to the list of entrants, so you're still in the running. Just didn't want you to think you're entry had gone unnoticed! If you want to add another comment (not required) I'll be more careful this time! lol Sorry about that. :)

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Counter