Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Mini Chocolate Purses!


How cute are these? For those that attended my stamp camp, you know what they are! So, here are the directions. First, cut a piece of cardstock (I used the Loves Me paper) 1 3/8 inches by 4 1/2 inches. You can just snip the corners on one end to make it look like the tag, or feed the paper strip through the large tag punch to punch the ends. (Make sense?) Then, score from the punched end at 3/4", 1", 2 1/4" and 3 1/4". Fold on score lines. I used the grosgrain ribbon cut to about 4" and put some SNAIL adhesive on the back side between the 3/4 and 1" score lines. Then, from the Loves Me paper, I punched out the cute little circles with my 3/4" circle punch. Put those on the front with a mini glue dot. I also used a mini glue dot to keep the Hersheys Nuggets chocolate in place. Then just fold up and stick shut!

No comments:

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Counter