Saturday, July 7, 2007

Contest to enter

Here's a great contest for you guys to enter. I know it's a little off topic, but if you are drowning in paper, this can be for you. It's call a Neat Receipts Scanner. You can scan in and organize all your paper receipts. Makes keeping track of your tax and personal (or business) finances. And, you can scan in recipes, kids art, etc. to email to others, print and just keep forever! So, visit their website and watch the demo. Then visit 5 Minutes for Mom blog and enter to win one! How cool would that be? I know I'm going to enter. I would LOVE to be organized like that.

Edited to add, contest over. I didn't win either. :(

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from splitcoast stampers website. Anyway, I have a blog for my son's progress, he has autism and I am wondering how you get the music to play on your blog. Its so good, it adds a lot to the blog, I love your songs too!!! Thanks, Dava Flanery
davaflan@yahoo.com or our blog is www.goofballscorner.blogspot.com

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Counter