Monday, March 19, 2012

Change in my blog

I've decided to change the direction of my blog.  Yes, I'm still a stamper, but I don't seem to be able to stamp as often as I once did.  I find myself running in many different directions these days.  I'm a Mom to 3 kids.  One in Middle School and my twins in Elementary.  I'm PTO President at my Twins school, as well as a part time volunteer.  Between picking kids up from school, taking them to where they need to be, not much time is left to stamp.  What I do find myself doing is trying to juggle home, kids, and trying to figure out what to make for dinner!  Very had to do some nights when I'm not home in the day, and need to run kids different places.  I am constantly on the lookout for the perfect meal.  One that is easy to make, doesn't require a ton of weird ingredients, and most of all, one that every member of my family will eat.  YES, that last one is the true perfect meal.  You see, most of the family eats most things.  Problem is, that doesn't mean it happens at every meal.  So, in my quest for the "perfect meal" I decided to change the direction of my blog.  I will post links to great recipes I find and have tried.  As well as update whether it is the perfect meal!  I hope you enjoy this new direction of my blog.  Oh, and I may post an occasional stamp project.  :)

No comments:

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Counter