Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Enchante Paper!!



I am LOVING the new Enchante paper from Stampin' Up! I have used it to create note cards for gifts this Christmas. What a great teacher gift! The first sample I used Pale Plum cardstock, layered on the Enchante Paper, used Narrow Ivory Organdy Ribbon to tie around the Enchante Paper. Then, I stamped the letter (from Headline Alphabet) in Pale Plum on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Layered that on Pale Plum and used Stampin' Dimensionals to make the letters "pop" off the paper.

The second sample I used Sage Shadow ink and cardstock. Everything else was the same. What a quick and easy way to make some personalized note cards. From one 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock, you can get 6 note cards! And, since the paper is double sided, you can turn up one corner to show the other side! How cool is that? These cards can be made with any kind of designer paper to create many different kinds of cards.





No comments:

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Counter