Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Harmony


Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I've finally climbed out of the maze a presents all over the house. I think I'm an expert at undoing all those plastic twist ties that hold the kids toys in the packages! Why they need so many I'll never know!


Anyway, I've had some time to start playing with my new stamp sets! Sell-a-bration is coming soon, so here's a card I made using the Happy Harmony set that will be available during Sell-a-bration. The base is More Mustard that I stamped with Linen stamp set with More Mustard ink. The Old Olive is stamped with Floral background stamp with Old Olive ink. It's hard to see from the scan, but I did use Old Olive and More Mustard Watercolor Wonder crayons to color the flower on the stamp. Then I spritzed with water and stamped. It was layered on Elegant Eggplant cardstock. Then I stamped the saying with Elegant Eggplant ink. I add brads in More Mustard as well. So, let me know what you think. Post a comment and tell me if you'd like this card to be in the Stamp Camp in February!

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Counter